Piratopia – Senior Project
- A multi-player pirate game designed to allow the user to play in a multi-player environment and then be able to take their captain into a single player environment and use all the same attributes.
- Currently in the design phase of the project.
Project Longshot – Junior Project
- Project lead for a 4-person team developing a multiplayer cooperative puzzle solving game built on a 3-tiered architecture (UI, Game Object Layer, and Persistence).
- Implemented enterprise software design skills: modeling use case and class diagrams, putting together a requirement specification and developing a Gantt chart organizing our progress and requirements.
Distracted Attraction – Experimental Gameplay Project
- Developed in three evenings for a contest based on the theme “attraction”. Written in C++ using Haaf’s game engine.
- You play as cupid to bring a couple back together by destroying the tainted love in their lives.
Princess Teacher – Graphical User Interfaces Class
- Created this project using WIN32 API and a few libraries for my niece who, at the time, was turning three.
- Select one of the princesses and play either a counting, adding, reading, alphabet, or color level.